History and Activities
The Ferrara’s branch was founded in 1954, but only in 2012 it joined Gruppo Antonini. This production site operates in the construction, installation and maintenance of systems and equipment, specific and planned maintenance onshore and offshore.
Construction activities are carried out in the workshop, a roofed area of more than 10,000 m², within a surface of more than 40.000 m2. The area dedicated to prefabrication activities is approximately 3.200 m².